Our service 

The Alternative Accountants (1).jpg

If you are working but not as an employee then you should be registering for self assessment so you can ensure you're paying or claiming the right amount of tax or national insurance.  It can seem like a daunting responsibility to register and complete tax returns  every year.  

We can help you.

From setting you up and registering with HMRC to completing your tax returns every year, The Alternative Accountants are here to help.


Already registered for self assessment tax returns?

If you are self employed or a sole trader then you know the potential pain and confusion that comes with completing your annual self assessment tax returns.
 The Alternative Accountants can help you make the most of your tax returns and take the hassle out of your submission.
Along with dealing with HMRC on your behalf we will also provide a set of professional accounts which can be used as proof of earnings and give you the ability to keep track of your financial performance.


Could you be missing out on tax rebates?

If you are completing your tax returns yourself or are using another tax accountant, are you aware of all of the eligible expenses you can claim in a year, talk to us to see if we can help save you more.
Are you an employee that has to pay for your own uniform, doesn't get reimbursed for travelling expenses or doesn't have a fixed place of work.  There are many areas where you could be entitled to claim back money you have spent whilst working for your employer.  Get in touch with us to see if they apply to you.